Friday, August 15, 2008

Photo Friday: Self Portrait

This blog post serves two purposes: to present a self portrait for Photo Friday and also to show what I'm wearing out to the bars tonight.



No. They are not "clam diggers." Or "culottes." Or "Capris." They are standard issue H&M shorts bought in Berlin a couple of years ago and I happen to like them.

...

No. They also sold men's clothes at this particular H&M. So shut it!

...

I happen to think they are cool and will wear them out tonight. An Italian coworker of mine wore almost the exact same pair last week, in Warsaw.

...

No! I'm not going to change.

Shut it!

Comments on "Photo Friday: Self Portrait"

 

Blogger Monika said ... (8:56 PM) : 

Why kot look funny at you.

Hallo fram Warszawa,

 

Blogger Kelly said ... (1:17 AM) : 

first... i love that you say suck it... second...i love them...they are very cute... send me a pair... have fun tonite...

 

Blogger Kelly said ... (1:18 AM) : 

i know... you actually say shut it, but i am half drunk and just realized my screw up...

 

Blogger Scott said ... (9:52 AM) : 

ok, ok, I'm shuttin' it!

 

Blogger Dan said ... (12:28 PM) : 

It was fun seeing and chatting at the bars . . . I could have done without seeing those "pants" however. LOL. Kidding!

 

Blogger Jason said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Glad you wore those without being in my presence. I love ya, but those petal pushers need to go to goodwill ;)

 

Blogger Will said ... (10:27 PM) : 

OK, consider it shut. BUT that doesn't excuse those, ah, pants.

 

Blogger Curtis said ... (1:34 PM) : 

I don't think they're so bad. I wouldn't be caught dead in them, but on you they're nice.

 

Anonymous Derek said ... (10:25 PM) : 

Is it raining bad there too! You look sexy even in capris

 

post a comment